Easter Garden 3 column background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tea on Tuesday...


I have come across an adorable blog (www.greyumbrella.com) that I love reading each week and she has come up with a fabulous idea called Tea on Tuesdays.  I think it's such a creative way to share what's on your mind and on your heart, so I'm joinin in!

Today if you visited for tea, I would offer you some vanilla carmel tea.  Honestly, I'm not a huge tea drinker (except when I am sick with a sore throat) and it's all I have in the cupboard!  But it would hopefully be delish!  I would tell you to come sit on my couch and make yourself comfy so we could gab til our hearts were content!  Also...to not mind the heaping mound of laundry in the living room that needs to be folded, which is almost always sitting there because I despise folding clothes!  : )

I would tell you that being a mom seems hard and defeating sometimes.  That there hasn't been much sleeping going on here lately and that I have felt it's toll.  I'd tell you that even though sometimes I feel I have to will my eyes to stay open and for a smile to stay on my face, all it takes is one glance or giggle or jabber from Trey and my heart melts.  It still surprises me how on my worst day my heart overflows with love for my little boy.

I'd tell you that Justin and I have been addicted to the Bachelor and to Vampire Diaries.  He would hate for me to admit it but we LOVE it and stupidly and regretfully have sacrificed sleep for it!  That is some serious commitment, especially these days!  Justin is my favorite person to watch the bachelor with because he makes me laugh so hard with his ridiculous commenting on all the drama. HA!

I'd tell you that I have recently started a weekly bible study with a dear friend of mine and feel excited to grow in my relationship with the Lord.


I'd tell you that we just booked a weekend getaway and I couldn't be more excited! It includes staying at a lake view room, some serious relaxation and going to a hot springs, which is my ultimate favorite thing to do!



I'd tell you that Justin is leaving on a business trip for the entire month of March and I already have anxiety over it.  Not only because I will miss him more than words can describe but also because he is an amazing help mate and I become easily overwhelmed without him.


I'd tell you that this is going to be a good week and that I have lots to look forward to and to be thankful for.

I would listen to your thoughts, your hopes, your achievements and weaknesses.  I'd thank you so much for the treasured visit and ask you to come again soon!

Thank you for joining me for tea!
Hope you'll come again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie~ Lindsey told me you had a blog! I never knew. Trey is adorable!!!! He has grown so much since I saw him. Enjoy him. They grow SOOOO fast.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea...I think we need to have tea for real! Or coffee, or ice cream, or wine or whatever will give us some chatting time together! Super cute pic of Trey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your blog from "our little family" blog. what a cute kid. i bet he gonna grow up to be a fine lookin cowboy and looker like his daddy.......that beard gets any womans blood cookin. i am excited to find these blogs. so jealous though

    ReplyDelete