Easter Garden 3 column background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sneak Peak...




A good friend of mine is taking up photography and we were lucky enough to 
have her to take some pics of Trey!  

She did the most wonderful job!  The only hang up was that
I couldn't get Trey to smile once during the entire session.
I tried EVERYTHING! 
He just wouldn't have it...and was not entertained by any of my efforts!

So, my friend didn't have the happiest baby to work with and still got some pretty
adorable pictures that we will treasure!  Take a looksie!









I have looked at these a thousand times and love 
them more each
time!  

5 comments:

  1. soooo cute annie, i think the last one is my favorite! to sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big he is! So cute! I can't wait to see him again!
    And - I love that you have a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! Just when I think he can't get any cuter he goes and proves me wrong! What great pictures! Love you guys!

    Love ya!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it is chadargon@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete