Easter Garden 3 column background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Precious Gift from God






Trey is our first son and this is his debut into blogger world!  I have to brag about him a little and what better place right?  He is 4 months old and is truly a blessing to us each and every day.  It's funny how people talked about how having a child is the most amazing experience and I listened, but never really understood completely until I had my very own.  It has been such an adventure and it's only been 4 months.  From the moment I was pregnant Justin and I were SO excited and new we would love any child that God placed in our arms.  But we just didn't realize the amount of happiness, pride and joy it would bring.  One night we left a dinner party and Justin said, "Don't you just want everyone to love him as much as we do," and it is so true.  He is such a gift from God that lights up our life.  Even on the tough days I am so thankful to be his mommy.

At 4 months old-

* He is smiling ALL the time, and we just eat it up!
* He has found his toes and wants to touch them constantly
* He is cooing and border-lining a squeal/scream all through the day
* He is still sometimes a little cat napper but usually takes 2 naps a day almost up to  an hour each
* He is sleeping up to 8-10 hours a night, (not always consistant on this one) but I'm still up to put his    
   binky back in about 3 times : (
* We think he weighs around 15-16 lbs. but he has a check up next week so we'll get the scoop
* He is liking tummy time better and will now support himself on his fore arms
* He loves to be cuddled and will let anyone hold him
* He wants attention almost all of the time, which can be a bit tricky sometimes
* He is wearing 6 mos. jammies and almost has outgrown all his 3 mos. clothes
* His cheeks are super chubby and are just delicious!

It seems like every day he starts doing something new.  It is so incredible to watch a little life develop and grow.  I pray everyday that Justin and I will be good parents.  I pray that we will teach him and raise him to be a good man.  It can be so scary and overwhelming to know that this little human is in your hands and that his future depends on you.  I want him to grow up to be a patient, kind, responsible, and a God loving man.  It's a big job...and I hope we do everything right!  Were having a blast trying anyway! : ) We love him to pieces and are so happy to be his mommy and daddy!

Love you my little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment