Well, I am super excited to start documenting our life and maybe share with some of you out there who enjoy taking a peek into people's lives as much as I do. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent our day with people we love and stuffed ourselves silly! It was a total blast. Some fam pics to come....stay tuned!!
Easter Garden 3 column background
Friday, November 26, 2010
First time Freebies
Hello Blogger world! I am takin the leap and joining in with all you bloggers! I found a heck of a deal for bloggers and that was it...they had me at "50 free shutterfly christmas cards!" I used Shutterfly for baby announcements for our little Trey and was hooked. I'm so excited to pick some our for our 2010 christmas greetings card. All you have to do is post about the hot deal and voila, you are in for some freebies. Check some of the goodies out here http://www.shutterfly.com/ cards-stationery/christmas- photo-cards. You can find our favorite pick here http://www.shutterfly.com/ cards-stationery/holiday-cards. I am also tinkering around with the idea of making one of these babies http://www.shutterfly.com/ calendars. We'll see if I get enough creative juice and a good chunk of time to whip one out.
Well, I am super excited to start documenting our life and maybe share with some of you out there who enjoy taking a peek into people's lives as much as I do. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent our day with people we love and stuffed ourselves silly! It was a total blast. Some fam pics to come....stay tuned!!
Well, I am super excited to start documenting our life and maybe share with some of you out there who enjoy taking a peek into people's lives as much as I do. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent our day with people we love and stuffed ourselves silly! It was a total blast. Some fam pics to come....stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment