Easter Garden 3 column background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hubbalicious is home

  Justin has been gone for 2 1/2 VERY long weeks!  He had to travel to Virginia for work and finally made it home tonight.  I have missed him SOOO much.  It was my first time alone for this long with Trey and we definitely had our good and bad days!  It was a lot of fun because it was just me and my little man.  However...I realized how unbelievably lucky I am to have such a helpful husband.  Being a single mom is extremely hard and tiring.  I couldn't do it without Justin, he helps me in every single way.  Even from clear across the country at 3 am when I am calling sobbing that Trey won't go to sleep!!!  I am reminded at what an amazing man and father he is.  Trey is so luck have him as an example of a wonderful husband and father.  Ahhhh...I love you Justin and am so happy to have you home!


Other big news!  Trey had his first taste of real food tonight...well...rice cereal that is!  It was semi successful!  : )  




He hasn't mastered the act of actually swallowing yet so I'm not sure if he even got any down, but it was entertaining if anything.  








I cannot believe we are at this stage already.  It is going so fast!  Were gonna keep this up and hopefully it's on to bigger and better foods!  Next week, oatmeal cereal is on the menu...tasty!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Annie! How cute is he!!!! I absolutely LOVE his cheeks! I am so glad Justin made it home! It is hard on your own, but I bet you had some fun mommy and me time!
    Have a wonderful 1st Christmas with Trey!! It's the best with a little one :) and I hope to see you and your little man when Janie comes!!

    ReplyDelete