The holidays came and went in a blink of an eye. Trey’s 1st Christmas was a blast, even though he had no idea what was happening. He still managed to get very spoiled! We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family. We spent the first part of the day with dear family friends and then went to a beautiful candle lit service at Cathedral of the Rockies. It was SO breathtaking and such a fun way to celebrate the birth of Jesus. On Christmas we slept in, well sort of, that doesn’t really happen anymore. Not like it use to anyways! Then headed over to Justin’s sister’s house. We had the yummiest dinner, played dance revolution on the wii (which Justin informed me I need to find my groove a little more), gabbed around the table and opened presents. It was such a fun day spent with wonderful family.
We realized how fun our future Christmas’s will be now that we have a child. We talked a lot about how we want Trey to remember his holidays and how we can make it special for him. I want him to know the true meaning and to really celebrate Jesus not just focus on the gifts. But to also have wonderful memories with family and traditions he will look forward to each year. A child brings a whole new light to the holidays. It is so fun to look at things through their eyes. So much to look forward to as he gets older.
Also...Trey had quite the array of outfits for the big day so he changed at least a couple times so we could fit them all in. So I will leave you with these precious peeks!
This last one is a doozy! I believe Trey has either drool or some banana hangin from that little chin and I'm pretty sure his arms are stuck down in there...but I wanted to showcase his newest and one of his favorite christmas presents! He loves it!!
Hope you all had a blessed Chrismas!


Looks like you had so much fun! Trey is just so cute Annie! I love all his Christmas wear! :) And that little bouncer looks like fun! Hope you are all well, we will have to do a playdate sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteTrey is adorable in his Christmas outfits! Looks like you guys had a great time...it does make Christmas that much more fun with a little guy! Can't wait until next year!
ReplyDelete