I lost my blogging mojo for a while. We just got super busy I guess! But...after a great deal of nagging from my sister, I'm back in the game!
We have had a summer filled with tons of fun already! Trey is SO close to walking. He has taken his first 2 steps but is still really wobbly. He loves to walk around if we are holding his hand but is hesitant to venture off on his own. I'm so excited for him to walk, but I have to admit, a little nervous at the same time. I have heard it gets even crazier after they are walking. And in the last few weeks, we have reached the next level of crazy. One night we turned around and found Trey literally hanging from one of the kitchen drawers! He is a total monkey who keeps me goin non stop! But...I honestly love every minute of it!
Everyday this summer we try to get out and burn some energy! We have been swimming, playing at parks, playing with friends, seeing lots of family, traveling...going, going, going!
Next week, our little man turns 1 year old! I can hardly believe it. I am so excited to celebrate that little ham. We are all ready for the big day! So much joy has been brought into our lives over the last year. Amazing how fast it has gone. Pictures to come for sure!!
Here are some cuties from this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment